Community Action Against Addiction, Inc. (CAAA) is committed to providing effective quality, available and accessible services and addiction treatment to help the drug dependent individual lead a productive life as a law abiding citizen. CAAA will develop and maintain, through cooperative action, a program for the maximum development and mobilization of Greater Cleveland and community resources to combat illicit drug addiction.
CAAA is a culturally sensitive and proactive organization. CAAA is addressing the multiple needs of individuals eighteen (18) years of age and over by providing drug treatment and preventive services to substance abusers, and individuals in danger of using prescription and illicit drugs.
At the same time, CAAA is also identifying opportunities to prevent substance abuse disorders in the first place and to build resilience for people at risk for mental illness. CAAA programs focus on populations at high risk for co-occurring disorders, such as people experiencing HIV/AIDS, among others. Public and professional education are key elements of CAAA's ongoing activities targeted toward people with co-occurring addictive disorders. (Board of Trustees By Laws)
- To assist individuals to overcome their physical and psychological dependence on drugs.
- To provide medial counseling services to drug dependent individuals.
- To provide the chemically dependent individual greater opportunities for a productive lifestyle
- To inform the public about the legal, social and medical consequences of drug abuse.
- To provide assistance to outside Employee Assistance Programs.
- To provide relapse prevention and support services to recovering individuals and their families.
Continuous Quality Improvement
- To maintain high professional clinical standards.
- To data driven evaluations and client outcomes.
- Compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- CAAA is certified by Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) International, an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services,
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and
- Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services.
- CAAA is licensed by the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy.
- CAAA is a partner with JobsForFelonsHub.com.